Do you love to burn candles? I know my daughter and I do. I do not like those candles that smell like they are burning. I love the candles that burn clean. I know you are going to Love Beeswax Candles.
Going back in history, beeswax was the preferred candle type by royalty, nobility and the church because of its pleasant aroma and beautiful light.
Why you are going to love Beeswax Candles?
1. These candles emit a bright, healthful light with the same light spectrum as the sun?
2. The Beeswax Co. uses the finest 100% pure domestic beeswax and 100% cotton wicks for the cleanest burning candles on the market.
3. They burn longer than other kinds of candles and do not drip.
4. They also emit negative ions that actually clean the air and invigorate the body.
5. Beeswax candles are naturally scented by nectar of flowers and honey packed into the honeycomb from which they are made.
When beeswax candles burn, they clean the air like a great, natural, air purifier. Just like lightening, beeswax produces negative ions when burned. How do they do this? The negative ions attach to positive ions (like dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air and in this process cleans the air.
BeeswaxCo are selling candles in Pillars, votives, tea lights, tapers. They are hand made and are naturally honey scented, non-toxic and ok for allergies.
Beeswax Candles are sold in several states, check the find stores page to find one in your state. Louisiana has one in Baton Rouge.
These candles are perfect for your child who is going to college, recommended for gift giving as well. Remember Christmas is only 19 weeks away! They are even perfect for a housewarming gift or a nice gift for teacher appreciation day.
Be sure to check out our other reviews.
I received the item(s) above free of charge in exchange for a review post. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.