Covid numbers are on the rise again, are your kids ready for virtual learning? They can be with Tanoshi. Tanoshi is an educational technology brand providing a brighter future for ALL kids. It’s a fun, age-appropriate, educational, and affordable device.
The all-new Tanoshi Scholar, is the next-generation computer for kids between the ages of 6-12. It includes all of the features of their flagship product, the Tanoshi 2-in-1, plus:
- Greater durability
- Increased privacy and security
- Improved video-conferencing for distance learning
- More great features for parents and teachers to monitor real-time usage
- Additional pre-loaded educational content developed by award-winning educators
The Tanoshi Scholar also includes:
- 10.1″ HD Detachable Touchscreen Tablet
- Free parental controls
- Google Docs & Sheets pre-loaded
- Access to 3 million+ apps in the Google Play Store
- Kids coding apps pre-loaded
- Front and rear-facing camera
- Full kid-size, ergonomic keyboard
A Tanoshi scholar will make virtual learning easy and fun for every kid who needs it.
I received the item mentioned above free of charge in exchange for inclusion to my guide. The Laptop is being used for my granddaughter’s virtual learning. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.