YUMMY! I love everything pumpkin! Of course I can’t eat or drink everything, but I can try! 😉 LOL Here’s a fantastic Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!
1 cup canned cooked pumpkin
1 cup bran cereal shreds, crushed
3/4 cup skim milk
1/3 cup light or dark corn syrup
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt necessary
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, bran cereal, skim milk, corn syrup, and egg whites (next 4 ingredients) in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Add pumpkin mixture and stir until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes at 400°F or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.