Do you buy bottled water because you don’t like the taste of your tap water? Bottle water is so good and it can get extremely cold for summer. However, I have found away to make tap water taste just as good with a filtered water pitcher.
A water filtered pitcher is a very practical gift every family would love to have. It doesn’t cost much and it brings healthy purified drinking water to the whole family. Available in different colors.
Waterdrop provides you with a 7-stage filter which enables faster water flow and has a 5X longer life. The innovative 7-stage filtration technology allows the pitcher to effectively filter out harmful substances, such as chlorine, taste and odor, lime scale, heavy metals, and to retain beneficial substances.
Filtered Water Pitcher Features
- NSF 42 & 372 Certified. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- 7-layer filtration to reduce contaminants.
- The gravity induction indicator reminds you to replace the filter for better water quality.
- It ensures an easy refill of the pitcher without the need to remove the cover.
- It suits most fridge doors and keeps water cold for a very long time.
I received the item(s) above free of charge in exchange for inclusion to my guide. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.